Positive Behaviour (September 2017 update)
The following are the underlying principles we wish to nurture throughout our Academy:
- Treat all members of the Academy community with consideration and respect
- Be polite, cooperative and friendly
- Work hard with a sense of purpose
- Appreciate the Academy environment and respect the property of others
- Value other people, their work and their opinions
- Respect the culture and belief of others
- Work within the Academy values.
- Follow L.E.A.R.N
It is very important that rewards and sanctions experienced by children at JHNA are at all times consistent and fair. Each class has displayed LEARN, rewards and consequences. The schools Good to be Green strategy encourages pupils to behave well and take responsibility for their actions.
Our report system is in place to monitor and support children’s behaviour with the involvement of their parents.