Summer Home Learning
The summer holidays are here and a time for families fun and relaxation. To support your child's learning and progress we would like you to spend some time on the activities here.
Did you know that, research has shown that “children regress with respect to their academic skills throughout the summer holidays” ?Their reading and maths skills tend to decline when they're away from school”. By using the resources here and others you may find, your child is likely to continue to progress for the start of the new academic year.
Current Year 6 are not exempt from this, as there are activities here for you to ensure that you remain Year 7 ready! Obviously, whatever activities you already have planned for your children are extremely important and will be invaluable in terms of enriching their experiences.
Let’s keep up the good work!
Enjoy and have fun!
Many thanks and Happy Holidays. Helen Milton
- Year 1 Independent Writing Activities
- Year 2 Independent Writing Activities
- Year 3 lndependent Writing Activities
- Year 4 Independent Writing Activities
- year 5 independent writing activities
- year 6 independent writing activities
- Helping Your Child With Spelling
- English Spelling
- KS1 Reading at Home bookmarks
- KS2 Reading at Home bookmarks
- KS1 Grammar Passport
- KS2 Grammar Passport