We operate a strict uniform policy.
- plain black trousers or shorts
- plain black skirt or pinafore dress
- pale blue checked dress (in summer)
- white polo shirt or blouse (pale blue polo shirt with logo can be worn until it needs to be replaced)
- plain navy sweatshirt or cardigan with school badge
- plain black school shoes or closed toe sandals (no training shoes)
- plain white or black socks
- plain black or navy head scarfs, white may be worn in the summer
- plain white round neck t-shirt
- plain black shorts or PE skirt no logos
- plain black jogging bottoms
- non-marking plain black or white trainers / plimsolls
- plain white or black sports socks
The school office can apply the badges to jumpers & cardigans for you. Please purchase the badges first and bring in the unform in a named plastic bag. The clothing will be quarantined for 72 hours before the badges are applied. The office will contact you once the uniform is ready for collection.
No jewellery is to be worn at school except for one stud per ear. However, these must be removed for P.E. and swimming lessons. Parents are asked to ensure that if ears are being pierced it is done at the beginning of the summer holiday so that P.E. lessons and swimming are not missed.